We are looking for hearing a Accountant in EPSCO Global General Contracting for Buildings.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade and commensurate with the business need.
AUTHORITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
DESIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 3 to 5 years of Accounting experience (or related equivalent)
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
• Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) are a plus but not required
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or a relevant field
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management.
- Systems analysis.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking.
- Active learning.