We are looking for hearing an HR officer in EPSCO Global General Contracting for Buildings have more than 12 years experience.
- Assist HR & Admin Dep. with generalist HR matters.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties (Recruitment, Payroll, and Training).
- Assist in the rollout and implementation of HR & Admin programs.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Handle employee grievances and implement appropriate disciplinary procedures.
- Preparing advertisements and notices for vacant positions in the organization.
- Schedules meetings and interviews follow up.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports as requested by the management team.
- Actively contribute to formulating and implementing HR Strategies, Policies, Procedures & Initiatives.
- Respond to internal & external employee-related queries, requests, and issues and assist.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop standard reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Conducting In-house / Customized Training Courses / Workshops.
- Updating and maintaining records.
- Reviews documentation for accuracy and makes any necessary adjustments. Obtains necessary approvals.
- Provide adequate support during system enhancements and upgrades.
- Look for and develop new ideas to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Updating and maintaining information, records, reports, etc.
- Understanding of work framework, and rules and follow the guidance
- Maintains administrative workflow by supporting office services, operations, correspondence, and procedures with professionalism.
- Maintains continuity and improvement of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management whilst discovering and rectifying irregularities.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Support the upkeep of office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Supports with a filing system for all official documents whilst maintaining the confidentiality of the general work, reports, files, and the nature of its contents.
- The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. You may be required to undertake other duties and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade and commensurate with the business need.
AUTHORITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Stop work authority in case of major HSE violations
DESIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, preferably in HR or a related field.
- More than 12 years of work experience (or related equivalent)…
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Time Management: Ability to plan, prioritize, and coordinate tasks and resources.
- Confidentiality: Able to handle highly confidential information.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Ability to interact effectively.
- Bilingual – Preferable
- MS Office skills and knowledge of HR information systems.
- Communication: The ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken and written words so others will understand.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements