We’re looking to add a reliable skilled laborer to our team. In this position, you will complete a variety of construction tasks. It will be your job to ensure that those tasks are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible. The work that you do each day can change based on our needs. But you should expect to spend some time spreading gravel, erecting scaffolding, using different power tools, and assisting with heavy machinery. It’s essential that you’re able to perform all these tasks without violating our safety procedures and while abiding by all relevant local building codes.
We’re looking for candidates who can carry out many different skilled labor tasks with minimal supervision. We’d also prefer candidates who have previous experience in a similar role or those who have completed an apprenticeship in a relevant field, such as electric or plumbing. If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, you can reach out with your resume to begin the application process.
Skilled Laborer Responsibilities:
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools
- Assist with the operation of heavy machinery
- Complete many different construction tasks, including drilling, painting, erecting scaffolding, and moving materials from one place to another.
- Follow all local, state, and federal health and safety standards
- Commit to continually improving your skills through on-the-job training
Skilled Laborer Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar
- Previous experience or the completion of a relevant apprenticeship is preferred
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools
- Capable of working well with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team