We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving records
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)